Sunday, August 12, 2012

LIEBSTER AWARD


I would like to thanks Priya from  Food Lovers to recieve this award - " LIEBSTER AWARD " . Dear Friends, Do visit her space and check her user friendly recipes. Do explore her blog for the favourites..




As per the Rule,

1.  Each Person Must post 11 things about themselves.
I have already sharing things about me on my first award. So, skipping this step....
 2. Answer the Questions the tagger has set for you.
1.  What was the inspiration behind your blog ?  - My Husband and my mom.
2.  Which one would you prefer : A vacation trip to the Mountains or Islands ? - A well planned vacation will make me more happy.. whether it is Mountains/Islands, i dont mind, i can enjoy anywhere happily..:)..
3.  What is the craziest thing you've ever done ? - When me and my sister crazily roamed and roamed in the same place  without knowing the correct destination to go out for nearly 2 hrs.. :)..
4.  Whos is your favorite Blogger ? - I cant specify a particular blog.. I am learning new things from all the blogs..
5.  If you were given a chance to undo one thing from your life what would it be and why ? - There is nothing to undo.. everything is happening for a good purpose only.. we should accept good or bad and try to find the way that makes us happy.. Just move on..:)
6.  What is your idea of a perfect Breakfast ? Chapathi with tomato gravy or idiappam..
7.  What quality do you most like in yourself and why? - My love and care to my husband and kid..
8.  Have you accomplished any goals recently..Tell us about it. - Reached a few milestone.. yet to reach more.. 
9.  What do you prefer : Heels or Flats ? - I love flats.
10. If given an opportunity to be on the cover of a magazine...Which one would you choose and why? - Aval Vikatan as an achiever.. my fav magazine ever which gives a good encouragement and will power to all ladies..
11. If you had to describe yourself in 3 words..What would they be? - Caring
Broad minded
Simple
3. Choose 11 People and Link them in your post.
I would like to dedicate this award to all the bloggers who have less than 100 followers. 


4. Create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.

Passing the same 11 questions to above Blogger's.

5. Go to their pasge and tell them. - Finished.

6. Remember, No tag backs!!!



10 comments:

  1. hey poorni nice to have u back dear

    and congrats for the award

    nice to know you more

    divya had passed same award to me just check it out

    in return i m passing award to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award poorni..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Poorni ,

    Congratulationsssssssssss !!!!

    Keep on Dear:)

    www.southindiafoodrecipes.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your award!!:)

    Dr..Sameena@

    http://myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for spending time on my blog and your lovely comments. Your comments are so valuable for me.

Pages